To help understand the scale of C60/Caulfield Village Development, a number of readers have requested some visual representation of the proposed development and some assistance with wading through the documentation provided.
ARTISTIC IMPRESSIONS OF C60/CAULFIELD VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT
Residential Precinct – 2 storeys on Kambrook Road, rising to 4-5 set back stories towards the higher density Mixed Use Precinct. To comprise 442 dwellings.
Mixed Use Precinct – 4-5 storeys, rising to 8 set back storeys towards the higher density Smith Street Precinct. To comprise 732 dwellings, 4000 sqm. Supermarket and 3658 sqm retail space.
Smith Street Precinct – comprising 872 dwellings and 5838 sqm retail space.
- from Boulevard to Smith Street – 4 storeys at street front, rising to 12 set back storeys
- from Smith Street to Caulfield Station – 4 storeys at street front, now rising to an undefined height (was 120m, 20 storeys)
Smith Street Precinct “Triangle” – no height limit defined – view from Caulfield Station
C60/CAULFIELD VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT PLAN DOCUMENTATION
The following is a listing of all Development Plan Documentation available on Council’s website under the heading links shown below. All documents are PDF files – Council’s website indicates the size of each file.
The documents highlighted in red related to the entire (whole) development, while the black documents specifically relate to the Residential Precinct.
The documents related to the entire (whole) development are a reasonable starting point for submission preparation (due date 26th February, 2014). Information contained in these documents may be clarified or supplemented by information provided in the related Residential Precinct Documents.
GERA recommends that residents review all the below documents (a big task we know) prior to attending the scheduled Planning Conference – 6.30 pm, 3rd March, 2014 at the Caulfield Park Pavilion.
• Council Report – Caulfield Village Development Community Engagement and Future Planning (also referred to as an extract from the 17th December, 2013, Council Meeting Minutes)
• Caulfield Mixed Use Area Incorporated Plan
• Development Plan Information Sheet
• Notice of Development Plan
• Submission Form
Development Plan Documentation
• Architectural Plans
• Landscape Plan for Development Proposal
• Landscape Plan Attachments
• Landscape Concept Plan
• Transport Impact Assessment for the Development Proposal
• Drainage Plan for Development Proposal
• Town Planning Assessment Report
• Urban Analysis and Design Response Report
• Whole of Land Staging
• Precinct Plans
• Car Parking Management Plan
• Waste and Recycling Management Plan
• Drainage Management Plan
• Integrated Transport Plan
• Transport Infrastructure Stagging Plan
• Environmental Management Plan
• Environmental Site Assessment Report
• Infrastructure Report
Posting updated 25/2/2014 to include precinct heights and composition.